Monday, August 18, 2008

PIZZA!


Who doesn't love pizza?! Jake and I most certainly do. One of my favorite things about pizza(besides how tasty it is) is how easy it is to make. Putting together a pizza at home hardly takes anytime and it allows you to be creative as pizza toppings are unlimited.

This evenings pizza was simple but delicious. I'm lazy and hardly ever make my own crust; I cheat and use the pre-packaged stuff you just have to add hot water to. Taste just as good as my homemade crust. The toppings included pizza sauce; fresh mozarella cheese; fresh basil; and italian sausage. Pop that in the oven at 450 degrees for 12 minutes and VOILA! it's tasty pizza pie.

2 comments:

  1. I made pizza the other night too, don't you just love how versatile it is. I usually make my half with pesto rather than the marinara sauce. Try it, yum-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm going to look for that dough tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete