Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fajitas


Who doesn't love fajitas? We made these the other night and we pretty much ate all of 'em up! I put a lot of onions in my fajitas because I love onions. This is another great SUPER FOOD recipe when paired with a yummy bowl of black bean (SUPER FOOD) soup.
Fajitas:
1 lb. chicken, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced - SUPER FOOD
1 red pepper, sliced -- SUPER FOOD
1 medium onion, sliced
Chili Powder
Cumin
Salt and Pepper
-Season chicken and vegetables with a mixture of the above spices. Saute peppers and onions in oil until soft; remove from pan and place in bowl. Saute chicken until throughly cooked; add to vegetables and mix.
-Warm tortillas up and place fajita mixture in warm tortillas. Serve with tomatoes (SUPER FOOD), cilantro, and sour cream.

1 comment:

  1. I usually make chicken quesedillas, but this post remind me to make fajitas next time.

    ReplyDelete